|POLICY TITLE||COMMUNITY CARE SERVICES DEPARTMENT – HOME & COMMUNITY CARE PROGRAM FOR YOUNGER PEOPLE (HACCPYP) AND COMMONWEALTH HOME SUPPORT PROGRAM
|DATE ADOPTED||AUGUST 2007|
|DATE CURRENT AS AT||MARCH 2017|
|DATE TO BE REVIEWED||MARCH 2020|
Council acknowledges delivery of Home and Community Care Program for Younger People (HACCPYP) and Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) funding through the Community Care Services program.
All Community Care Services staff are responsible for the implementation of Service Standards as detailed in their position descriptions.
Home and Community Care Program for Younger People (HACCPYP) and Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) funding arrangements with Council will see its Community Care Services staff provide care, in home and community-based settings to frail aged people and younger people with disabilities and their carers who meet eligibility criteria of the target group.
- Aged Care Act (Commonwealth) 1997 and associated Principles
- Home & Community Care Act (Commonwealth) 1985
- Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014
- Health Records Act 2001
- Freedom of Information Act 1982
- Occupational Health & Safety Act 2004
- Community Care Common Standards
Signed: Mayor Les McPhee