Exciting opportunity to run your own rewarding business.
Swan Hill Regional Family Day Care is looking to recruit educators for their accredited childcare scheme. This is an exciting opportunity to run your own rewarding business.
You can work from home with the benefit of support from our local Family Day Care Co-ordination Unit. The Unit will also process all family accounts and payments to educators.
If you would enjoy working with children in your own home, and you:
- Are caring, energetic, flexible, creative and enjoy children.
- Understand and have the ability to meet children’s developmental needs.
- Can develop a friendly, trusting relationship with the children and their families.
- Can provide a safe, clean and secure environment, and comply with service regulations.
- Are committed to providing quality childcare.
- Be committed to providing quality childcare
- Hold a minimum qualification of Certificate 111 in Children’s Services or be currently studying.
Process and conditions of registration include:
- A written application
- Interview conducted by Family Day Care fieldworkers in your home
- Reference checks
- Working with Children Checks of everyone in the home who is over 18 years
- Police checks of everyone in the home over 18 years or older
- Approved First Aid Certificate
- Safety check of your home
- Orientation training, including ‘buddy” time with selected educators
- Approved emergency asthma management training
- Approved anaphylaxis management training
Submitting your application
An application pack can be pick up from the Swan Hill Rural City Council Offices.