Full-time position based in Swan Hill.
Applications are sought for an experienced, qualified and highly skilled Economic Development and Tourism Officer for the delivery of economic development and tourism projects and visitor information services.
Key Responsibility Areas will be to:
- Provide supervision and development of Visitor and Information Services staff.
- Support a culture within the Economic Development Unit which emphasises strong customer service, a clear business like focus and ongoing development of efficient work practices through a positive team environment.
- Coordinate and facilitate the development, reviews and implementation of the Economic Development Strategy and Tourism related publications.
- Oversee and support the development of marketing material for the municipality.
- Coordinate and facilitate Economic Development and Tourism Projects.
- Provide input into developing and reviewing Council’s economic development, tourism and marketing policies and strategies.
- Oversee the operations and reviews of the Municipal Visitor Information Centre.
Attracting approximately $76,986 per annum, this is a permanent full time position.
Applications close at 12 noon on Friday, 25 January 2019. It is anticipated that interviews will be held on Wednesday, 13 February 2019.
- Application Pack
- Apply Now
Phone: (03) 5036 2333
Email: email@example.com Postal address: Swan Hill Rural City Council, PO Box 488, Swan Hill VIC 3585